Monday, December 7, 2009

What to do.

Hi people. Im back after the long tiring days.
To be exact, im still left with tomorrow.
Im extremely tired, yet have to crack jokes
trying to keep the hyper-ness level up.
I got no idea how i managed to do it, even though im
tired. So sometimes when i stop cracking jokes
and being extreme high, people thought that im
angry, but im not though. If one day, anyone of you
sees me keeping quiet, chill. I just need a break.
I will be back to my hyper-ness after sometime.
Rights, so tired to elaborate what ever that happens this few
days currently. Will blog to elaborate when i feel like.
Sorry readers.

Before i go off, i would wanna wish
ANG WEITIAN- A HAPPY BELATED 14TH BIRTHDAY.
Weitian ar! Though you are one year older, you are not wiser.
You are still as childish okay!
Okay, kidding. Dont kill me.
You must act like some teenager le hor.
Take care & best wishes in everything you do!
Jiayou.

Also i would wanna wish
Wong Kai Lun (Xin Gan) :D
A HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY.
Hey Xin Gan, 15 liao hor.
Must be wiser~ LOL.
Hope you had an enjoyable day today.
And then Take care & best wishes in everything you do.
We need to meet up soon and go high la, tell me
when you free. Because you need to book
my days also. HAHA, let me check schedule first.
Dont last minute Pangseh me! Cya soon. :D

Last but not least, those who tagged my tagboard,
thank you very much. Be it for casual tags or a
word of concern, i really appreciate it alot.
Will do a proper reply when i blog the next time.
Thanks & Sorry for the late reply.
Love you all!

Bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home