Sunday, December 6, 2009

I dont know

Currently, having mixed emotions.
I dont know why on the earth is the reason.
I just know that i need a break.
A break from having the idea of how
to carry on with my decision of my career.
Im thinking of my career deep inside.
But it seems that nobody is supporting
my idea. How to convince?
I mean thats what i like & enjoy. I just cant
do it due to many restrictions. Time & again though
they are two different issues.
This is definitely a bad news.
And then plus i need alot of money to even
start it going. I know its not gonna be easy
as i go level by level.
But i know i will work hard for what i like.
Still, fail. Like epic fail. I bet this time, your answer
is gonna be a no-no. You dont understand me at all.
What to do, i can only talk to my consultant soon.
The best consultant so far as i know.
HAHA.

Work check.
I need to quickly finish up my maths homework.
This is gonna be the next bad news if i dont finish
in time. Im so dead. Totally -.-
Okay, shall go off now.
Blog again soon.
Wedding dinner 6 dec.

I need a listening ear + consultation.
8 december, back to long talking and consulting
sessions.
Dad, please understand me soon.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home